Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pile O' Puppies

In Mzuzu for the monthly GAD meeting (Gender and Development), which I am now the vice president of. Go me! Looking responsible!

Five of us brought our puppies to take to the vet. It's like we planned it. They are so unbearably cute, falling all over each other and being adorable. Doug has a girlfriend. She's a cutie, so young she doesn't have a name yet. Doug's a cradle robber.

So on my way home from Robert's site I accidentally missed transport home and was not-so-unfortunately stuck at Melissa's site...for two nights. We ran into another PCV on the beach, Adam, with his family. They treated us to a wonderful dinner at their resort. It was just like parents visiting in college, wanting to feed everyone and hear everything. It was great!! I haven't been at site for almost two weeks. I'm getting a little site guilt. I'll go back tomorrow for sure...

That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment